87 Happy Hours and Counting!

Today 9/8/09 I have 87 Happy Hours listed!

8/2/09

Cambridge: Ole


Ole, 11 Springfield St, Cambridge: $1 Taquitos at the bar Tues-Friday 5-6 pm

This Frugal Feaster cannot keep up with all the happy hour specials in Boston! I don't have the budget or the time! (of course if someone wanted to pay me to do this that would be different) So this is yet again another happy hour I have not yet attended. However the reviews of Ole on Yelp were, for the most part, very good. So if you work in Inman Sq., or near it, I would check out their taquito special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Somerville, MA
When I first moved to Boston I was disappointed to learn there was no, real, happy hour (due to the notorious Massachusetts Blue Laws). As a person who LOVES a good deal (and nachos with beer) I quickly learned of the numerous restaurants offering food specials in lieu of happy hour. Over the years I became a go-to person for many of my friends and co-workers looking for a good place to go after work or grab a bite and cocktail. Unfortunately the other websites supposedly dedicated to happy hour were more advertising ploys. Their listings were out-of-date and did not even tip the iceberg for what is truly out there. I decided to create this blog and try to make it user friendly by dividing up the happy hours by location, duration of the specials, and nights of the week the specials are available. I also add my two-cents from time to time. I'm a bit of a nacho connoisseur and have strong opinions on where to go and how to eat them! I hope you find my blog useful and entertaining. Enjoy! -Carrie